Developed for permafrost research and mineral exploration. Ready for anything from rock wall stabilization and construction drilling to agricultural soil or sea ice sampling.
The best tool for the job
- Easy-to-use, lightweight, safe and simple
- Field tested in harsh Arctic conditions
- Customizable packages (Stand only, complete drill system, drill bits only, core barrels, etc.)
Made by experts
- Originally designed by Kryotek Arctic Innovation Inc., winners of the 2018 StartUp Canada North Region Innovation Award, and University of Alaska Fairbanks’ 2018 Arctic Innovation and Arctic Kicker prizes
- Manufactured in Canada's Yukon by experienced drillers, engineers and machinists at Quantum Machine Works Ltd.
- Mast: 7 kg
- Drill head: 10–15 kg
- Tool kit: 2 kg
- Drill rods: 2 kg/m
Easy to use
- Learn to operate in a day
- 1,200 kg of pull-back force
- May be used with a wide variety of drill heads
- Electric-powered drill
Grab all of the details and specifications in this handy PDF document.Download now ›
Quantum Machine Works Ltd.
9 Chadburn Crescent